Silver State Schools Credit Union believes in serving the community.
- Annual college scholarships for SSSCU members who are Nevada high school seniors.
- Annual scholarships for SSSCU members to pursue degrees in education.
- Commitment to financial literacy through workshops and advancement of NEFE high school curriculum in private and public schools.
- Involvement with the educational community, by providing support to the CCSD, CSN, UNLV, the College of Education at the University of Nevada, Reno, Nevada State College, and the University of Southern Nevada, to name only a few.
- Numerous charitable organizations also benefit from our support, involving both members and employees on behalf of CCSD Focus Schools, Children's Miracle Network, Clark County Reads, Nevada Child Seekers, Spread the Word, Learning for Life, Reading Rocks, ATTC and many others.