What To Do If You Are Facing Financial Hardship
Are you behind on your payments or feel that you will fall behind soon?
If so, take action now. Facing the problem quickly and knowledgeably will help you turn a negative situation into a positive one.
Contact your lender as soon as you realize you may have a problem
If your loan is with Silver State Schools Credit Union, call us at 800.357.9654. We also need you to complete and submit the BORROWER WORKABLE SOLUTION PERSONAL FINANCIAL STATEMENT (EN ESPAÑOL).
Make sure you have the following documents and information ready before completing the packet:
- Your loan account number.
- A brief explanation of your circumstances.
- Recent income documents such as Pay stubs and Benefit Statements from Social Security, Disability, Unemployment, Retirement, or Public Assistance. If you are Self-employed, have your tax returns or a Year-to-date Profit and Loss Statement available for reference.
- Most recent two months credit union/bank statements.
- List of household expenses.
It is the goal of Silver State Schools Credit Union to determine each borrower's individual situation and discuss the best alternative or option for the member and the Credit Union.