Since 1951, our mission has been to provide our members with "Excellent Member Service and Financial Solutions — for Life!" Our employees are the foundation of our success and the key to fulfilling our mission. That is why we hire people who will help the Credit Union provide a secure place to save, valuable products and services, and friendly, responsive, professional service. Silver State Schools is an equal opportunity employer. We offer a vibrant and enthusiastic place to work, and value each of our employees an integral member of our team.
The benefits you can expect as a full-time employee of Silver State Schools Credit Union include: medical, dental, vision, life and long term disability, paid time off, paid holidays, and a 401 (k) plan.
- I feel that it is the employees that make up the heart and soul of Silver State Schools Credit Union. I am very fortunate to work with so many thoughtful, kind, and generous co-workers. During these challenging times, I have learned a lot from the people that I work with.
Scott, employee since 2011
- I have been a member and an employee since 1981 and I'm proud to consider Silver State Schools CU a huge part of my life. It hasn't just been a job...it's been an adventure!
Wendy, employee since 1981
- I have been a member here since 1982 and employed here since 1983. That's almost 29 years employment. I have grown up at SSSCU and it is a part of me. I have always loved working here and with our members and have made many friends. I have only had 2 jobs my entire life and can't imagine working anywhere else. The credit union is a true family with family values and I for one hope to work here until retirement. That's another 20 years at least!
Robin, employee since 1983
- I love working with my Credit Union Family.
Marie, employee since 1990
- I have children in the Clark County School District and see firsthand what an important role our teachers take in our children’s lives. It is very rewarding to give back to teachers when they give so much of themselves through the classrooms.
Lori, employee since 2010
- I came to the Credit Union in 2010. I have been given new responsibilities and opportunities to learn new tasks associated with my position. I was recently promoted and have many new responsibilities and team members! It’s a great place to work!!
Bev, employee since 2010
- I have been a member and employee of the Credit Union for over 27 years. The Credit Union has gone through a lot of changes over the years; but the one thing that never changes is the management’s commitment and dedication to the well being of its employees, which is why I will remain a dedicated and committed employee to my Credit Union.
Lisa, employee since 1984
- Working for SSSCU gives me an opportunity to be a part of a strong team that has a winning attitude and never gives up, no matter what. The heart of the organization allows me to serve our membership with the integrity and honesty I like, as I encourage our members to expand their relationship with us.
Martha, employee since 2007