Look What's New In Loans!
Effective January 1, 2014, all new Credit Union closed-end loans*, INCLUDING HOME EQUITY LOANS, are eligible for an annual 5% CASH BACK INTEREST REBATE (on 12 months of interest paid).
The following loans* will be eligible for the 5% CASH BACK INTEREST REBATE: Vehicle loans (including Motorcycle, Boat, RV, and Power Sports loans), Auto Title loans, Home Equity Loans, Personal Loans and Certificate and Share Secured Loans.
- A rebate equaling 5% of the total interest paid for the 12-month period from November 1 through October 31 will be issued to the member on December 15. All loan payments must be made by automatic payment, and be made by the due date. To receive the rebate, members must have an adult membership savings account with SSSCU, and be a member in good standing.
- To qualify for the 5% interest rebate, all regular payments must be made by the due date or within the grace period during the period November 1 through October 31 of each year of the loan.
- For the first year of the program, the payment period will run through when the loan was made (after January 1, 2014) through October 31, 2014.
- Loan may be applied for in-person at an SSSCU branch, online through silverstatecu.com, via Loans by Phone at 800.357.9654, or by mail. Indirect loans -- that is auto loans made through Credit Union Direct Lending CUDL at a dealership) will also qualify for the 5% interest rebate program.
* Loans require Lending approval. Educational employee loans are excepted from this feature and do not qualify. Program may be discontinued without notice.