Need to make a payment to SSSCU? Here are some payment options:
- Mail your payment to Silver State Schools Credit Union, P.O. Box 12037, Las Vegas, NV 89112-0037
- Online banking – make payments from your SSSCU Accounts
- Automatic transfer – Set up SSSCU payments from your SSSCU Checking or Savings account
- Auto Pay – Set up payments to SSSCU from another financial institution
- CO-OP Shared Branching
- Money Gram (Biller Code: 7652)
Do you need to make a payment immediately?
When you need to make a payment immediately, or on a specific date, our online payment service allows you to make a payment to your SSSCU loan from another financial institution.
Have your SSSCU member number and loan number handy, as well the routing number and checking account number of the other financial institution. There is a $2.00 convenience fee for this payment method.
Use our online payment service to make payments to:
- Auto Loans
- Home Equity Loans
- Personal Loans
- Lines of Credit
Click here for FAQs (frequently asked questions) about our Payment Service.
Note: Do NOT use this payment method to pay off vehicle loans in full because it may result in a delay in receiving your title. Please contact Silver State Schools Credit Union directly (by phone or in person) about paying off your vehicle.