MAKE AN IMMEDIATE PAYMENT
IMMEDIATE PAYMENT FAQs
Need to make a payment to SSSCU?
Here are some payment options:
- Mail your payment to Silver State Schools Credit Union, P.O. Box 12037, Las Vegas, NV 89112-0037.
- Transfer payments from your Silver State Schools Credit Union (SSSCU) checking or savings account at home or on-the-go through Online Banking or the Mobile Banking Application.
- Set up Automatic Transfer from your SSSCU checking account for the utmost convenience.
- Visit your nearest SSSCU Branch to make a payment.
- Out of town? Visit your nearest CO-OP Shared Branch location to make your loan payment.
Need to make a payment from another financial institution?
Make payments to your SSSCU auto loans, credit cards, mortgage loans, home equity loans, or personal loans through Online Banking or the Mobile Banking App with a checking account or debit card from another financial institution.
External Payments is a FREE, convenient, and secure loan payment option that allows you to make an immediate payment, set up recurring payments, or schedule one-time payments through Online Banking or the Mobile Banking Application.
Want to make a one-time Immediate Payment? Use the immediate payment service link below and pay a nominal fee for each transaction.
Note: Do NOT use this payment method to pay off vehicle loans in full because it may result in a delay in receiving your title. Please contact Silver State Schools Credit Union directly (by phone or in person) for vehicle loan pay off instructions. Click the link below for FAQs (frequently asked questions) about our payment service.
There is a $2.00 convenience fee for this payment method.